Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"Hindsight" by No Peeking Productions at The Dopeness


Please come out to an exciting No Peeking Theater Event, which brings poetry and spoken word to life. The production will immerse the audience in living memories by creating smells, sounds, tastes, and texture that represent the poetry and spoken word being performed.  And, as an added thrill, you are blindfolded (!) so that your other senses are heightened.  Sounds (and feels and tastes, etc.) like a cool night!

Multiple poets and performers have contributed to the project, including myself and Nicole Miranda, who wonderfully interpreted my words in the production "In Full Color." This time around, Nicole will interpret my poem, "Historia."

Dates are May 28th, 30th, and 31st.  Please note that there isn't a Friday performance. I will be at the May 28th performance. Hope to see (or hear) you there!

1 comment:

Carolina Hinojosa-Cisneros said...

I hope this was a blast and a great success!